Recipe Roundup Four




Entrees:
Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Tortellini - I halved the recipe and added sautéed mushrooms. It was good, but probably too much spinach for someone who isn't supposed to eat a lot of vegetables (like me).

Vegetable Lasagna with Bechamel - This vegetable lasagna uses bechamel instead of red sauce or ricotta. It makes a HUGE pan, or several small pans that can be frozen for later.

Bread:
Quick Drop Biscuits - I use buttermilk instead of milk for quick dinner rolls.

Dessert:

Crockpot Chocolate Cake- I added chocolate chips, they sank and burned but the rest of the cake was good. The texture was unusual, but to be expected from cake baked in a crockpot.

Red Velvet Cake- It had a little less flavor than I expected, probably needs a bit more cocoa powder.

Strawberry Peach Pie - I didn't have enough fruit so I added a cup of blueberries. It still turned out perfectly.

Comments

Popular Posts