Recipe Roundup Six
I've made a few fantastic things lately but I haven't felt like taking pics and writing recipes so I'll just leave some links here for posterity.
- Bailey's Butter Cake : MAKE THIS CAKE. Seriously. It is amazing.
- Zucchini Roll Ups : This is in my regular dinner rotation.
- Marinara Sauce : I make this about once a week and I use it in Roll Ups, lasagna, etc.
- Ropa Vieja : I omitted the last stage of peppers, capers, and olives. It was still delicious.
- Chicken Tamale Pie: This was delicious and I'm trying another variation soon.
- Cashew Chicken : I've made it in the crockpot once and in the skillet twice, both variations are delicious.
- Honey Mustard Chicken : Good enough I've made it 3 times. I leave the bacon out if I don't have any.
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken : Serve with egg noodles for an easy dinner.
- Basmati Pilaf with Dried Fruit : I love this, so much. Feel free to add in your favorite dried fruits.
- Cucumber Raita : I prefer my cucumber in chunks, not shredded. I've served it with grilled chicken and butter chicken on different occasions.
- Chicken Tefteli : Think Swedish meatballs, but with chicken. The BEST I have ever made or eaten.
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches : Great when you need an easy meal for a lot of people.