Better Than Sex Cake
This cake isn't new or unique but it is VERY good. I made it for a friend's birthday and the 5 of us ate almost the entire thing.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 ⁄cups water (or as directed in cake directions)
- 1⁄cup vegetable oil (or as directed in cake directions)
- 3 eggs (or as directed in cake directions)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 -12 ounce) jar caramel or butterscotch topping.
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 Heath candy bars, crushed or Heath bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and lightly flour 13" x 9" cake pan.
- Mix cake as directed on package.
- Bake the cake about 35 minutes or until it tests done.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes all over it with a fork or chopstick and pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the cake, followed by caramel sauce (microwaved about one minute until warm and easily pourable - you don't have to use the whole jar).
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Shortly before serving, spread whipped topping over cake and sprinkle with crushed Heath bars