Crockpot Paprika Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless skin breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large onion, large diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. powdered chicken bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. paprika, I use half smoked and half Hungarian
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup bell pepper, cut into strips (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 to 1 cup sour cream
- Lawry's seasoned salt
Spray crockpot with non-stick spray or use crockpot liner.
Place onions, mushrooms, and garlic into crockpot.
Season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper, place in crockpot.
Add tomatoes, bouillon powder, and paprika.
Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours. Feel free to add water if it looks too dry.
An hour before serving combine butter and flour and stir into chicken in the crockpot. Add bell peppers. Let cook for 30 minutes to an hour.
Stir in sour cream immediately before serving.
Serve with rice or noodles.