Recipe Roundup One

I haven't written any posts in a few weeks but I haven't really written any new recipes either. Things have been busy. I've been sick, then helping my mom catalogue antiques, and one of my best friends has been in town twice over the last month.

I've been cooking and trying out some new recipes so I do have a few links to share! The weather is changing so my go-to recipes are shifting with the seasons. Here are some of the things I've made recently and would highly recommend:


*  I used feta instead of blue cheese and some crumbled bacon on top instead of the panko. It was almost too spicy and I probably shouldn't have eaten it. If you don't like spicy, use less hot sauce.
** My mashed sweet potatoes are super basic: Boiled and drained sweet potatoes mashed with butter, chicken stock, maple syrup, and a pinch each of cinnamon and nutmeg with salt to taste. 
*** The soup had WAY too much nutmeg, so maybe cut it by half and taste before adding the rest. 

Comments

Popular Posts